Is this a healthy food?
The Good:And it is vegetarian. No trans fat is very good; This one is low cholesterol, awesome. And it is yeast-free.
The Bad:This food is low fiber, try to get more fiber in your other foods.
The Ugly:High saturated fat in this one. This one may have gmo. Watch the high sugars here. Has natural and artificial flavors. This food has added sugars.
free from gluten, wheat
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
Watch the high sugar and fats in this one. Contains GMO. Uses palm oil, cultivation of which destroys rain forests and wildlife.
- Allergen Info:
- Gluten-Free (certified by manufacturer), Peanut-Free, Treenut-Free, Egg-Free
- Diet Info:
- Vegetarian, High Saturated Fat, May have GMO, No Trans Fat, Low Cholesterol, High Sugar, Low Fiber, Yeast Free, Flavors, Has Sugar,
- biscuit: , , , , cocoa powder, , , potato starch, salt, ammonium bicarbonate, Sodium bicarbonate. filling: , , , , lactose, , natural (vanilla, milk) CONTAINS MILK AND SOY.,
- Nutrition info:
- Serving Size: 3 cookies , 33g, Amount Per Serving: 5, Calories: 170, Calories From Fat: 80, Total Fat: 8g , 12% DV, Saturated Fat: 5g , 25% DV, Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 5mg , 1% DV, Sodium: 135mg , 6% DV, Total Carbohydrate: 21g , 7% DV, Dietary Fiber: 1g , 4% DV, Sugars: 11g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A , 0% DV, Vitamin C , 0% DV, Calcium , 2% DV, Iron , 4% DV