Is this a healthy food?
The Good:This one is vegan. And it is vegetarian. No trans fat is very good; Low carb here is great, go for it. Great, this is low sugar.
The Bad:This food is low fiber, try to get more fiber in your other foods.
The Ugly:Uh-oh this is high fat. This one may have gmo. Has natural and artificial flavors. This food has added sugars.
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
COCKTAIL PEANUTS DRY ROASTED FIVE ALARM CHILI
F Score :
Has added sugar and flavors.
- Allergen Info:
- Lactose-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Egg-Free
- Diet Info:
- Vegan, Vegetarian, High Fat, May have GMO, No Trans Fat, Low Carb, Low/No Sugar, Low Fiber, Flavors, Has Sugar,
- PEANUTS, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: SEA SALT, , DRIED ONION, DRIED CHILI PEPPER, SPICES, , , DRIED GARLIC, , GUM ARABIC, DRIED TOMATO, MODIFIED , , , DRIED , CONTAINS: PEANUT. MANUFACTURED ON EQUIPMENT THAT PROCESSES TREE NUTS.,
- Nutrition info:
- Serving Size: 28g, Servings per Container about 16, Amount Per Serving : Calories : 160, Calories from Fat: 120, Total Fat: 14g, 22%, Saturated Fat: 2g, 10%, Trans Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%, Sodium: 160mg, 7%, Potassium: 200mg, 6%, Total Carbohydrate: 5g, 2%, Dietary Fiber: 2g, 8%, Sugars: 1g, Protein: 7g, Vitamin A 0 %, Vitamin C 0 %, Calcium: 2 %, Iron 8 %