Is this a healthy food?
The Good:Great, no GMOs here. And it is vegetarian. No trans fat is very good; Yes, low sodium here is good. And it is yeast-free.
The Bad:This also has ingredients that are suspected of containing or producing small amounts of MSG, an excitotoxin. This food is low fiber, try to get more fiber in your other foods.
The Ugly:This also contains ingredients that often contain or produce MSG, an excitotoxin. Uh oh, this is manufactured in environmentally unsustainable ways. Watch the high sugars here. Has natural and artificial flavors. This food has added sugars.
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
Fruit & Nuts in Yogurt Kind Bars Gluten Free
F Score :
These Non GMO and gluten-free snack bars have high sugar. Also contains flavors, likely MSG.
- Allergen Info:
- Gluten-Free (certified by manufacturer), Egg-Free
- Diet Info:
- Hidden MSG, May contain small amounts of MSG, Non GMO, Unsustainable for Environment, Vegetarian, No Trans Fat, Low/No Sodium, High Sugar, Low Fiber, Yeast Free, Flavors, Has Sugar,
- Mixed nuts (peanuts, almonds, brazil nuts, walnuts), honey, , dried fruit (sultanas, dates, raisins), non GMO glucose, , crisp rice, apricots, apple juice, whey, , powdered yogurt, vegetable glycerine, , , chicory root fiber, vanilla, citrus , natural apricot .,
- Nutrition info:
- Serving Size,1 Bar (40g),Calories: 200,Fat Calories: 120,Total Fat: 13g (20% DV),Saturated Fat:3g (15%),Trans Fat:0g,Cholesterol: 0mg,Sodium: 15mg (1% DV),Potassium: 180mg (5% DV),Total Carbohydrate: 19g (6% DV),Dietary Fiber: 2.5g (10% DV),Sugars: 12g,Protein: 5g,