Is this a healthy food?
The Good:Great, no GMOs here. Organic is good. This one is vegan. And it is vegetarian. This is low fat, nice. Low saturated fat here is good. No trans fat is very good; Yes, low sodium here is good. Great, this is low sugar. This is a high protein food, yay. And it is yeast-free.
GREEN SPLIT PEAS - these flavorful green gems are perfect for making your favorite soups, salads and other dishes as well as being a good source of protein. They will also please you as a simple, delicious side dish!
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
Green Split Peas
All natural, great in soups, lentil dal, or rice.
- Arrowhead Mills
- Allergen Info:
- Gluten-Free (certified by manufacturer), Lactose-Free, Dairy-Free, Peanut-Free, Treenut-Free, Corn-Free, Soy-Free, Egg-Free
- Diet Info:
- Non GMO, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, Low Fat, Low Saturated Fat, No Trans Fat, Low/No Sodium, Low/No Sugar, High Protein, Yeast Free,
- organic green split .,
- Nutrition info:
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup (44g) Servings Per Container: About 10, Amount Per Serving ,Calories: 160 , Calories from Fat: 10, % Daily Value*, Total Fat: 1g, 2%, Saturated Fat: 0g, 0%, Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%, Sodium: 10mg, 0%, Potassium, 300mg, 8%, Total Carbohydrate: 24g, 8%, Dietary Fiber: 4g, 16%, Sugars: 1g, Protein: 12g, 16%, Vitamin A, 2%, Vitamin C, 2%, Calcium, 2%, Iron, 15%, Thiamin, 15%, Riboflavin, 6%, Phosphorous, 0%, Niacin, 4%, * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs., Calories:, 2,000, 2,500, Total Fat: Less than, 65g, 80g, Sat Fat, Less than, 20g, 25g, Cholesterol: Less than, 300mg, 300mg, Sodium: Less than, 2,400mg, 2,400mg, Total Carbohydrate, 300g, 375g, Dietary Fiber: , 25g, 30g