Is this a healthy food?
The Good:And it is vegetarian. No trans fat is very good; Low carb here is great, go for it. And it is yeast-free.
The Bad:This food is low fiber, try to get more fiber in your other foods.
The Ugly:This one may have gmo. This food has added sugars.
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
MACADAMIA CASHEW MIX HONEY ROASTED
F Score :
Has added sugar.
- Allergen Info:
- Gluten-Free (likely), Lactose-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Egg-Free
- Diet Info:
- Vegetarian, May have GMO, No Trans Fat, Low Carb, Low Fiber, Yeast Free, Has Sugar,
- PEANUTS, CASHEWS, ALMONDS, , HAZELNUTS (FILBERTS), PECANS, , HONEY, SALT, PEANUT OIL, AND/OR, , . CONTAINS: PEANUT, CASHEW, ALMOND, HAZELNUT (FILBERT), PECAN. MANUFACTURED ON EQUIPMENT THAT PROCESSES OTHER TREE NUTS.,
- Nutrition info:
- Serving Size: 28g, Servings per Container about 10, Amount Per Serving : Calories : 160, Calories from Fat: 110, Total Fat: 12g, 18%, Saturated Fat: 1.5g, 8%, Trans Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%, Sodium: 120mg, 5%, Potassium: 170mg, 5%, Total Carbohydrate: 9g, 3%, Dietary Fiber: 2g, 8%, Sugars: 5g, Protein: 5g, Vitamin A 0 %, Vitamin C 0 %, Calcium: 2 %, Iron 6 %