NUT-RITION SUSTAINING ENERGY HONEY NUT

Is this a healthy food?

FoodSniffr Sniffs:

The Good:
And it is vegetarian. No trans fat is very good; Low carb here is great, go for it. And it is yeast-free. Love the whole grains in this one.
The Bad:
The Ugly:
Uh-oh this is high fat. This one may have gmo. Has natural and artificial flavors. This food has added sugars.

Manufacturer Description:

-

Latest Reviews

There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

Close

Product Tags

  

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Pin It

NUT-RITION SUSTAINING ENERGY HONEY NUT

F Score : help-icon 5

Has added sugar and may contain gmos.

Manufacturer:
Planters
Score:
5
Allergen Info:
Lactose-Free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free
Diet Info:
Vegetarian, High Fat, May have GMO, No Trans Fat, Low Carb, Yeast Free, Whole Grain, Flavors, Has Sugar,
Ingredients:help-icon
PEANUTS, ALMONDS, CASHEWS, HONEY SOY CLUSTERS (SOYBEANS, SUGAR, SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE, SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, WHOLE GRAIN ROLLED Oats, CORN SYRUP, CANOLA OIL, RICE STARCH, NATURAL Flavor, SOY LECITHIN, MOLASSES, HONEY, MIXED TOCOPHEROLS), SUGAR, PEANUT OIL, AND/OR, COTTONSEED OIL, HONEY, CORN SYRUP, SEA SALT, Xanthan Gum.,
Nutrition info:
Serving Size: 47g, Servings per Container about 5, Amount Per Serving : Calories : 260, Calories from Fat: 170, Total Fat: 19g, 29%, Saturated Fat: 2.5g, 13%, Trans Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 10g, Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%, Sodium: 150mg, 6%, Potassium: 310mg, 9%, Total Carbohydrate: 14g, 5%, Dietary Fiber: 4g, 14%, Sugars: 7g, Protein: 10g, Vitamin A 0 %, Vitamin C 0 %, Calcium: 6 %, Iron 10 %

Related Products

Go For Healthy

Want to eat clean and healthy foods every day with the best grocery list app on steroids?
Sniffy, our hard-working dog has 'sniffed' hundreds of foods for allergens, MSG, additives, flavors, colors - all the stuff you should not be getting in your food. Get Unlimited access to all these foods details including non gmo foods, gluten free diet foods, vegan diet food, vegetarian, and organic foods.
Sign up for our monthly Silver Plan today for your quick and easy, super healthy grocery list!