Organic Gluten Free Maple Buckwheat Flakes

Is this a healthy food?

FoodSniffr Sniffs:

The Good:
Great, no GMOs here. Organic is good. And it is vegetarian. This is low fat, nice. Low saturated fat here is good. No trans fat is very good; And it is yeast-free. Love the whole grains in this one.
The Bad:
This food is low fiber, try to get more fiber in your other foods.
The Ugly:
This food has added sugars.

Manufacturer Description:

Its easy to have that wholesome goodness when you start the day with Arrowhead Mills deliciously crunchy toasted Maple Buckwheat Flakes Cereal. This low fat and cholesterol free lightly sweetened whole grain cereal is reminiscent of grandmas buckwheat pancakes covered with maple syrup."

Coupon

Coupon

Latest Reviews

There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

Close

Product Tags

  

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Pin It

Organic Gluten Free Maple Buckwheat Flakes

F Score : help-icon 8

Organic and gluten free.

or Buy Near You

Manufacturer:
Arrowhead Mills
Score:
8
Allergen Info:
Gluten-Free (certified by manufacturer), Lactose-Free, Dairy-Free, Peanut-Free, Treenut-Free, Corn-Free, Soy-Free, Egg-Free
Diet Info:
Non GMO, Organic, Vegetarian, Low Fat, Low Saturated Fat, No Trans Fat, Low Fiber, Yeast Free, Whole Grain, Has Sugar,
Ingredients:help-icon
organic whole grain buckwheat grits, Organic Whole Grain Brown Rice flour, organic Evaporated Cane Juice, organic whole grain buckwheat flour, organic maple syrup, sea salt, honey, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) and natural Vitamin E (to preserve freshness).,
Nutrition info:
Serving Size: 1 cup (43g) Servings Per Container: about 7, , Amount Per Serving, Cereal, With Milk, Calories: 170, 210, Calories from Fat, 10, 10, % Daily Value*, Total Fat: 1g, 2%, 2%, Saturated Fat: 0g, 0%, 0%, Trans Fat: 0g, PolyunSaturated Fat: 0.5g, MonounSaturated Fat: 0.5g, Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%, 0%, Sodium: 190mg, 8%, 10%, Potassium, 100mg, 3%, 9%, Total Carbohydrate: 35g, 12%, 14%, Dietary Fiber: 1g, 5%, 5%, Sugars: 5g, Protein: 4g, Vitamin A, 0%, 6%, Vitamin C, 10%, 15%, Calcium, 2%, 15%, Iron, 4%, 4%, Thiamin, 10%, 15%, Riboflavin, 2%, 10%, Niacin, 8%, 8%, * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs., Calories:, 2,000, 2,500, Total Fat: Less than, 65g, 80g, Sat Fat, Less than, 20g, 25g, Cholesterol: Less than, 300mg, 300mg, Sodium: Less than, 2,400mg, 2,400mg, Total Carbohydrate, 300g, 375g, Dietary Fiber: , 25g, 30g

Related Products

Go For Healthy

Want to eat clean and healthy foods every day with the best grocery list app on steroids?
Sniffy, our hard-working dog has 'sniffed' hundreds of foods for allergens, MSG, additives, flavors, colors - all the stuff you should not be getting in your food. Get Unlimited access to all these foods details including non gmo foods, gluten free diet foods, vegan diet food, vegetarian, and organic foods.
Sign up for our monthly Silver Plan today for your quick and easy, super healthy grocery list!