Organic Vermont Maple

Is this a healthy food?

FoodSniffr Sniffs:

The Good:
Great, no GMOs here. Organic is good. And it is vegetarian. No trans fat is very good; Yes, low sodium here is good. Love the whole grains in this one.
The Bad:
The Ugly:
Has natural and artificial flavors. This food has added sugars.

Manufacturer Description:

Serve up an early morning favorite with Arrowhead Mills Breadshop Organic Vermont Maple cereal. An irresistible blend of organic whole grain oats and organic maple syrup results in an incredible taste and crunch.

Coupon

Coupon

Latest Reviews

There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

Close

Product Tags

  

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Pin It

Organic Vermont Maple

F Score : help-icon 7

Organic, but has added sugar.

or Buy Near You

Manufacturer:
Arrowhead Mills
Score:
7
Allergen Info:
Peanut-Free, Treenut-Free, Soy-Free, Egg-Free
Diet Info:
Non GMO, Organic, Vegetarian, No Trans Fat, Low/No Sodium, Whole Grain, Flavors, Has Sugar,
Ingredients:help-icon
organic whole grain Oats, organic cane juice, organic expeller pressed Canola Oil, organic maple syrup, organic Oat syrup powder, Natural Flavors (organic butter [from milk, contains corn, maple, vanilla), sea salt, natural vitamin e and Ascorbic Acid (for freshness).,
Nutrition info:
Serving Size: 1/2 cup (50g) Servings Per Container: about 7, Amount Per Serving ,Calories: 220 , Calories from Fat: 70, % Daily Value*, Total Fat: 7g, 11%, Saturated Fat: 1g, 4%, Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%, Sodium: 85mg, 4%, Total Carbohydrate: 34g, 11%, Dietary Fiber: 4g, 15%, Sugars: 10g, Protein: 5g, 10%, Vitamin A, 0%, Vitamin C, 100%, Calcium, 4%, Iron, 8%, * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Related Products

Go For Healthy

Want to eat clean and healthy foods every day with the best grocery list app on steroids?
Sniffy, our hard-working dog has 'sniffed' hundreds of foods for allergens, MSG, additives, flavors, colors - all the stuff you should not be getting in your food. Get Unlimited access to all these foods details including non gmo foods, gluten free diet foods, vegan diet food, vegetarian, and organic foods.
Sign up for our monthly Silver Plan today for your quick and easy, super healthy grocery list!