Is this a healthy food?
The Good:Great, no GMOs here. Organic is good. This one is vegan. And it is vegetarian. This is low fat, nice. Low saturated fat here is good. No trans fat is very good; Yes, low sodium here is good. Great, this is low sugar. Love the whole grains in this one.
Arrowhead Mills Yellow Corn Meal is a flavorful and gluten free staple food. This versatile flour can be used to make polenta, tortillas, muffins, and as coating for frying foods
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
Organic Yellow Corn Meal
Organic and whole grain.
- Arrowhead Mills
- Allergen Info:
- Gluten-Free (certified by manufacturer), Lactose-Free, Dairy-Free, Peanut-Free, Treenut-Free, Soy-Free, Egg-Free
- Diet Info:
- Non GMO, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, Low Fat, Low Saturated Fat, No Trans Fat, Low/No Sodium, Low/No Sugar, Whole Grain,
- organic whole grain ,
- Nutrition info:
- Serving Size: 1/3 cup (35g) Servings Per Container: about 26, Amount Per Serving ,Calories: 120 , Calories from Fat: 10, % Daily Value*, Total Fat: 1g, 2%, Saturated Fat: 0g, 0%, Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%, Sodium: 0mg, 0%, Potassium, 100mg, 3%, Total Carbohydrate: 27g, 9%, Dietary Fiber: 3g, 12%, Sugars: 0g, Protein: 3g, Vitamin A, 4%, Vitamin C, 0%, Calcium, 0%, Iron, 6%, Thiamin, 8%, Riboflavin, 2%, Phosphorous, 8%, Niacin, 4%, * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs., Calories:, 2,000, 2,500, Total Fat: Less than, 65g, 80g, Sat Fat, Less than, 20g, 25g, Cholesterol: Less than, 300mg, 300mg, Sodium: Less than, 2,400mg, 2,400mg, Total Carbohydrate, 300g, 375g, Dietary Fiber: , 25g, 30g