Is this a healthy food?
The Good:This one is vegan. And it is vegetarian. No trans fat is very good; Yes, low sodium here is good. Low carb here is great, go for it. Great, this is low sugar. And it is yeast-free.
The Bad:This food is low fiber, try to get more fiber in your other foods.
The Ugly:Uh-oh this is high fat. This one may have gmo. This food has added sugars.
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
PEANUTS DRY ROASTED LIGHTLY SALTED
F Score :
Contains sugar, and may contain gmos.
- Allergen Info:
- Lactose-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Egg-Free
- Diet Info:
- Vegan, Vegetarian, High Fat, May have GMO, No Trans Fat, Low/No Sodium, Low Carb, Low/No Sugar, Low Fiber, Yeast Free, Has Sugar,
- PEANUTS, SEA SALT, , , . CONTAINS: PEANUT. MANUFACTURED ON EQUIPMENT THAT PROCESSES SUNFLOWER SEED, TREE NUTS.,
- Nutrition info:
- Serving Size: 28g, Servings per Container about 16, Amount Per Serving : Calories : 170, Calories from Fat: 130, Total Fat: 14g, 22%, Saturated Fat: 2g, 10%, Trans Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%, Sodium: 80mg, 3%, Potassium: 200mg, 6%, Total Carbohydrate: 5g, 2%, Dietary Fiber: 2g, 8%, Sugars: 1g, Protein: 7g, Phosphorus : 10%, Vitamin A 0 %, Vitamin C 0 %, Calcium: 2 %, Iron 8 %