Is this a healthy food?
The Good:This one is vegan. And it is vegetarian. No trans fat is very good; Low carb here is great, go for it. Great, this is low sugar. And it is yeast-free.
The Bad:This food is low fiber, try to get more fiber in your other foods.
The Ugly:Uh-oh this is high fat.
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
F Score :
Healthy nuts, but may contain gmo.
- Allergen Info:
- Gluten-Free (likely), Lactose-Free, Dairy-Free, Corn-Free, Soy-Free, Egg-Free
- Diet Info:
- Vegan, Vegetarian, High Fat, No Trans Fat, Low Carb, Low/No Sugar, Low Fiber, Yeast Free,
- PEANUTS, PEANUT OIL, AND/OR, , SEA SALT. CONTAINS: PEANUT. MANUFACTURED ON EQUIPMENT THAT PROCESSES TREE NUTS.,
- Nutrition info:
- Serving Size: 28g, Servings per Container about 6, Amount Per Serving : Calories : 170, Calories from Fat: 130, Total Fat: 14g, 22%, Saturated Fat: 2g, 10%, Trans Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%, Sodium: 120mg, 5%, Potassium: 200mg, 6%, Total Carbohydrate: 5g, 2%, Dietary Fiber: 2g, 8%, Sugars: 1g, Protein: 7g, Phosphorus : 10%, Vitamin A 0 %, Vitamin C 0 %, Calcium: 2 %, Iron 8 %