Is this a healthy food?
The Good:This one is vegan. And it is vegetarian. No trans fat is very good; Yes, low sodium here is good. Low carb here is great, go for it. Great, this is low sugar. And it is yeast-free.
The Bad:This food is low fiber, try to get more fiber in your other foods.
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
PISTACHIO BLEND PISTACHIOS/PEANUTS/ALMONDS/CASHEWS
F Score :
Good, healthy nuts.
- Allergen Info:
- Gluten-Free (likely), Lactose-Free, Dairy-Free, Corn-Free, Soy-Free, Egg-Free
- Diet Info:
- Vegan, Vegetarian, No Trans Fat, Low/No Sodium, Low Carb, Low/No Sugar, Low Fiber, Yeast Free,
- PISTACHIOS, PEANUTS, ALMONDS, CASHEWS, SEA SALT. CONTAINS: PISTACHIO, PEANUT, ALMOND, CASHEW. MANUFACTURED ON EQUIPMENT THAT PROCESSES OTHER TREE NUTS.,
- Nutrition info:
- Serving Size: 28g, Servings per Container about 10, Amount Per Serving : Calories : 160, Calories from Fat: 120, Total Fat: 13g, 20%, Saturated Fat: 1.5g, 8%, Trans Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%, Sodium: 80mg, 3%, Potassium: 220mg, 6%, Total Carbohydrate: 7g, 2%, Dietary Fiber: 2g, 8%, Sugars: 2g, Protein: 6g, Phosphorus : 10%, Vitamin A 0 %, Vitamin C 0 %, Calcium: 4 %, Iron 6 %