Is this a healthy food?
The Good:This one is vegan. And it is vegetarian. No trans fat is very good; Yes, low sodium here is good. And it is yeast-free.
The Bad:This food is low fiber, try to get more fiber in your other foods. Not much protein here.
The Ugly:This one may have gmo. Watch the high sugars here. Has natural and artificial flavors. This food has added sugars. Contains additives. Contains preservatives.
Betty Crocker Rich and Creamy Dark Chocolate Frosting
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
Rich and Creamy Dark Chocolate Frosting
F Score :
Has high sugar, likely gmo.
- Betty Crocker
- Allergen Info:
- Lactose-Free, Dairy-Free, Peanut-Free, Treenut-Free, Soy-Free, Egg-Free
- Diet Info:
- Vegan, Vegetarian, May have GMO, No Trans Fat, Low/No Sodium, High Sugar, Low Fiber, Low Protein, Yeast Free, Flavors, Has Sugar, Additives, Preservatives,
- , Water, , Cocoa Processed with Alkali, , , , Contains 2% or less of: Salt, , , , , Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, , Freshness Preserved by Potassium Sorbate, ,
- Nutrition info:
- Serving Size, 2 tbsp (33g), Amount Per Serving, As Packaged, Calories: 130, Total Fat: 6g, 8%, Saturated Fat: 2.5g, 12%, Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%, Sodium: 105mg, 4%, Potassium: 115mg, 3%, Total Carbohydrate: 20g, 7%, Dietary Fiber: 1g, 4%, Sugars: 16g, Protein: 1g, Vitamin A , 0%, Vitamin C , 0%, Calcium , 0%, Iron , 6%, Thiamin , 0%, Riboflavin , 0%, Niacin , 0%, Folic Acid , 0%