Is this a healthy food?
The Good:Great, no GMOs here. Organic is good. This one is vegan. And it is vegetarian. No trans fat is very good; Yes, low sodium here is good. Great, this is low sugar. And it is yeast-free.
The Bad:This food is low fiber, try to get more fiber in your other foods.
The Ugly:This also contains ingredients that often contain or produce MSG, an excitotoxin. Contains preservatives.
Skinny french fries that are BIG on taste, perfect for families in search of a great-tasting alternative to restaurant fries!
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
Shoe String Fries
Organic french fries. Contains preservatives and likely MSG.
- Allergen Info:
- Gluten-Free (likely), Lactose-Free, Dairy-Free, Peanut-Free, Treenut-Free, Soy-Free, Egg-Free
- Diet Info:
- Hidden MSG, Non GMO, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, No Trans Fat, Low/No Sodium, Low/No Sugar, Low Fiber, Yeast Free, Preservatives,
- ORGANIC POTATOES, , APPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE (TO PROMOTE OVEN BROWNING), ,
- Nutrition info:
- Amount Per Serving, Calories 110 , Calories from Fat: 40, % Daily Value*, Total Fat: 5g, 7%, Saturated Fat: 1, 2%, Trans Fat: 0, Cholesterol: 0, 0%, Sodium: 10mg, 1%, Total Carbohydrate: 17g, 6%, Dietary Fiber: 2g, 7%, Sugars: 1g, Protein: 2g, Vitamin A, 0%, Vitamin C, 0%, Calcium, 0%, Iron, 4%, *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet.