Sweetened Shredded Wheat Cereal

Is this a healthy food?

FoodSniffr Sniffs:

The Good:
Great, no GMOs here. This one is vegan. And it is vegetarian. This is low fat, nice. Low saturated fat here is good. No trans fat is very good; Yes, low sodium here is good. And it is yeast-free. Love the whole grains in this one.
The Bad:
The Ugly:
Watch the high sugars here. This food has added sugars.

Manufacturer Description:

Bite size shredded wheat was originally developed around the turn of the century in a small plant electrically generated by Niagara Falls. Offering whole grain goodness made from 100% whole wheat, Arrowhead Mills Sweetened Shredded is lightly sweetened, rich in fiber and low in fat, with no salt added. Purely wheat, from the pure earth.

Coupon

Coupon

Latest Reviews

There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

Close

Product Tags

  

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Pin It

Sweetened Shredded Wheat Cereal

F Score : help-icon 7

This one has some added sugars.

or Buy Near You

Manufacturer:
Arrowhead Mills
Score:
7
Allergen Info:
Lactose-Free, Dairy-Free, Peanut-Free, Treenut-Free, Corn-Free, Soy-Free, Egg-Free
Diet Info:
Non GMO, Vegan, Vegetarian, Low Fat, Low Saturated Fat, No Trans Fat, Low/No Sodium, High Sugar, Yeast Free, Whole Grain, Has Sugar,
Ingredients:help-icon
organic whole grain wheat, evaporated cane juice, natural Vitamin E (to preserve freshness).,
Nutrition info:
Serving Size: 1 cup (52g) Servings Per Container: about 7, , Amount Per Serving, Cereal, With Milk, Calories: 200, 240, Calories from Fat, 10, 10, % Daily Value*, Total Fat: 1g, 2%, 2%, Saturated Fat: 0g, 0%, 0%, Trans Fat: 0g, PolyunSaturated Fat: 0.5g, MonounSaturated Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%, 0%, Sodium: 5mg, 0%, 3%, Potassium, 150mg, 4%, 10%, Total Carbohydrate: 42g, 14%, 16%, Dietary Fiber: 5g, 20%, 20%, Sugars: 12g, Protein: 5g, Vitamin A, 0%, 4%, Vitamin C, 0%, 2%, Calcium, 2%, 15%, Iron, 8%, 8%, Thiamin, 6%, 8%, Riboflavin, 0%, 10%, Niacin, 8%, 8%, * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs., Calories:, 2,000, 2,500, Total Fat: Less than, 65g, 80g, Sat Fat, Less than, 20g, 25g, Cholesterol: Less than, 300mg, 300mg, Sodium: Less than, 2,400mg, 2,400mg, Total Carbohydrate, 300g, 375g, Dietary Fiber: , 25g, 30g

Related Products

Go For Healthy

Want to eat clean and healthy foods every day with the best grocery list app on steroids?
Sniffy, our hard-working dog has 'sniffed' hundreds of foods for allergens, MSG, additives, flavors, colors - all the stuff you should not be getting in your food. Get Unlimited access to all these foods details including non gmo foods, gluten free diet foods, vegan diet food, vegetarian, and organic foods.
Sign up for our monthly Silver Plan today for your quick and easy, super healthy grocery list!