TRAIL MIX NUT & CHOCOLATE

Is this a healthy food?

FoodSniffr Sniffs:

The Good:
And it is vegetarian. No trans fat is very good; Yes, low sodium here is good. Low carb here is great, go for it. And it is yeast-free.
The Bad:
This food is low fiber, try to get more fiber in your other foods. Be careful, this has food colors
The Ugly:
This one may have gmo. Watch the high sugars here. Has natural and artificial flavors. This food has added sugars.

Manufacturer Description:

-

Latest Reviews

There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

Close

Product Tags

  

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Pin It

TRAIL MIX NUT & CHOCOLATE

F Score : help-icon 5

Has added sugar, colors, and flavors.

Manufacturer:
Planters
Score:
5
Allergen Info:
Gluten-Free (likely), Egg-Free
Diet Info:
Vegetarian, May have GMO, No Trans Fat, Low/No Sodium, Low Carb, High Sugar, Low Fiber, Yeast Free, Food Colors, Flavors, Has Sugar,
Ingredients:help-icon
PEANUTS, CHOCOLATE CANDY PIECES [MILK CHOCOLATE (Sugar, COCOA BUTTER, MILK, CHOCOLATE, LACTOSE, Soy Lecithin--EMULSIFIER, Vanillin--Artificial Flavor), SUGAR, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, (INCLUDES Yellow 5 Lake, YELLOW 6, Blue 1 LAKE, RED 40 LAKE), GUM ARABIC, CORN SYRUP, CARNAUBA WAX, BEESWAX, CONFECTIONER'S GLAZE], RAISINS, ALMONDS, COTTONSEED OIL, ,
Nutrition info:
Serving Size: 28g, Servings per Container about 6, Amount Per Serving : Calories : 150, Calories from Fat: 80, Total Fat: 9g, 14%, Saturated Fat: 2g, 10%, Trans Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%, Sodium: 5mg, 0%, Potassium: 150mg, 4%, Total Carbohydrate: 13g, 4%, Dietary Fiber: 2g, 8%, Sugars: 11g, Protein: 4g, Vitamin A 0 %, Vitamin C 0 %, Calcium: 0 %, Iron 2 %

Related Products

Go For Healthy

Want to eat clean and healthy foods every day with the best grocery list app on steroids?
Sniffy, our hard-working dog has 'sniffed' hundreds of foods for allergens, MSG, additives, flavors, colors - all the stuff you should not be getting in your food. Get Unlimited access to all these foods details including non gmo foods, gluten free diet foods, vegan diet food, vegetarian, and organic foods.
Sign up for our monthly Silver Plan today for your quick and easy, super healthy grocery list!