Is this a healthy food?
The Good:This one is vegan. And it is vegetarian. No trans fat is very good; Yes, low sodium here is good. Low carb here is great, go for it. And it is yeast-free.
The Bad:This food is low fiber, try to get more fiber in your other foods.
The Ugly:This one may have gmo.
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
TRAIL MIX NUTS, SEEDS & RAISINS
F Score :
A nut-and-seed mix. May contain gmo.
- Allergen Info:
- Gluten-Free (likely), Lactose-Free, Dairy-Free, Corn-Free, Soy-Free, Egg-Free
- Diet Info:
- Vegan, Vegetarian, May have GMO, No Trans Fat, Low/No Sodium, Low Carb, Low Fiber, Yeast Free,
- RAISINS, PEANUTS, SUNFLOWER SEED KERNELS, PUMPKIN SEED KERNELS, CASHEWS, ALMONDS, PEANUT OIL, AND/OR, , SEA SALT.,
- Nutrition info:
- Serving Size: 26g, Servings per Container about 7, Amount Per Serving : Calories : 140, Calories from Fat: 90, Total Fat: 10g, 15%, Saturated Fat: 1.5g, 8%, Trans Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%, Sodium: 10mg, 0%, Potassium: 190mg, 5%, Total Carbohydrate: 10g, 3%, Dietary Fiber: 2g, 8%, Sugars: 6g, Protein: 5g, Phosphorus : 10%, Vitamin A 0 %, Vitamin C 0 %, Calcium: 0 %, Iron 6 %