TRAIL MIX SPICY NUTS & CAJUN STICKS

Is this a healthy food?

FoodSniffr Sniffs:

The Good:
This one is vegan. And it is vegetarian. No trans fat is very good; Low carb here is great, go for it. Great, this is low sugar.
The Bad:
This food is low fiber, try to get more fiber in your other foods. Be careful, this has food colors
The Ugly:
This one may have gmo. Has natural and artificial flavors. This food has added sugars. Contains additives.

Manufacturer Description:

Trail mix.

Latest Reviews

There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

Close

Product Tags

  

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Pin It

TRAIL MIX SPICY NUTS & CAJUN STICKS

F Score : help-icon 3

Has added sugar, colors, and flavors.

Manufacturer:
Planters
Score:
3
Allergen Info:
Lactose-Free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free
Diet Info:
Vegan, Vegetarian, May have GMO, No Trans Fat, Low Carb, Low/No Sugar, Low Fiber, Food Colors, Flavors, Has Sugar, Additives,
Ingredients:help-icon
PEANUTS, CORN, UNBLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR, VEGETABLE OIL (Soybean, PEANUT AND/OR COTTONSEED AND Corn Oil), SESAME SEEDS, BULGUR WHEAT, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: SALT, SEA SALT, DEXTROSE, CHILI PEPPER POWDER, SPICES, MALTODEXTRIN, ONION POWDER, CORN FLOUR, GARLIC POWDER, TOMATO POWDER, TORULA YEAST, GREEN BELL PEPPER, VEGETABLE Color (TURMERIC EXTRACT, BEET POWDER, PAPRIKA EXTRACT, PAPRIKA), CORN FLOUR, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, COCOA POWDER, NATURAL Flavor, POTATO FLOUR, SUGAR, SODIUM DIACETATE, OLEORESIN PAPRIKA, MALIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, VINEGAR, MUSTARD FLOUR, Soy Lecithin.,
Nutrition info:
Serving Size: 28g, Servings per Container about 6, Amount Per Serving : Calories : 150, Calories from Fat: 100, Total Fat: 11g, 17%, Saturated Fat: 1.5g, 8%, Trans Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 4.5g, Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%, Sodium: 250mg, 10%, Potassium: 140mg, 4%, Total Carbohydrate: 11g, 4%, Dietary Fiber: 2g, 8%, Sugars: 1g, Protein: 5g, Vitamin A 0 %, Vitamin C 0 %, Calcium: 2 %, Iron 6 %

Related Products

Go For Healthy

Want to eat clean and healthy foods every day with the best grocery list app on steroids?
Sniffy, our hard-working dog has 'sniffed' hundreds of foods for allergens, MSG, additives, flavors, colors - all the stuff you should not be getting in your food. Get Unlimited access to all these foods details including non gmo foods, gluten free diet foods, vegan diet food, vegetarian, and organic foods.
Sign up for our monthly Silver Plan today for your quick and easy, super healthy grocery list!