Know What You Are Eating? Sign Up For FoodSniffr!
The ingredients are:
- 1 cup organic quinoa – [get it here]
- Sea salt – [get it here]
- 2 good handfuls of organic baby spinach leaves, washed, drained
- 1 large ripe pear, washed, stemmed and cored, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup chilled chick peas, rinsed, drained – [get it here]
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste – [get it here]
- A handful of pecans, pan toasted and salted to taste
For the Maple Vinaigrette Dressing:
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil – [get it here]
- 3 tablespoons golden balsamic vinegar – [get it here]
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup – [get it here]
Note: If you are gluten free due to celiac disease, IBS, or gluten intolerance, please read labels on all foods carefully before consuming.