Know What You Are Eating? Sign Up For FoodSniffr!
The ingredients are:
- 2 large Aubergines (eggplants) washed and chopped into circular chunks about 1cm thick
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- 2 hot green chili finely chopped
- 1/2″ cube of ginger finely chopped
- 1 cup canned coconut milk – [get it here]
- 1 & 1/4 cups passatta (pureed tomatoes) – [get it here]
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 2 tbsp tomato paste – [get it here]
- 1 tsp tamarind paste
- 1/2 tsp cumin – [get it here]
- 1/2 tsp chili powder – [get it here]
- 1 tsp turmeric – [get it here]
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander – [get it here]
For the rice:
Note: If you are gluten free due to celiac disease, IBS, or gluten intolerance, please read labels on all foods carefully before consuming.
(Visited 602 times, 4 visits today)
Get Healthier Grocery List - Also Gluten Free Food Lists, Vegan List, Non GMO Foods
Thai food - green curry spinach soup - healthy, vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free
Pizza for your gluten free diet? How healthy is this product? Non GMO?
Is your frozen dinner giving you an unhealthy dose of cholesterol too?
The best ways to build a healthy grocery list
Try This Easy Creamy Roasted Tomato Soup