Know What You Are Eating? Sign Up For FoodSniffr!
The ingredients are:
- 2 large Aubergines (eggplants) washed and chopped into circular chunks about 1cm thick
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- 2 hot green chili finely chopped
- 1/2″ cube of ginger finely chopped
- 1 cup canned coconut milk – [get it here]
- 1 & 1/4 cups passatta (pureed tomatoes) – [get it here]
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 2 tbsp tomato paste – [get it here]
- 1 tsp tamarind paste
- 1/2 tsp cumin – [get it here]
- 1/2 tsp chili powder – [get it here]
- 1 tsp turmeric – [get it here]
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander – [get it here]
For the rice:
Note: If you are gluten free due to celiac disease, IBS, or gluten intolerance, please read labels on all foods carefully before consuming.
(Visited 630 times, 9 visits today)
Lemon Rice w/Peanuts and cashew - Gluten Free, Vegan, Healthy, Vegetarian.
Mushroom Risotto - Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Healthy
Simple Amaranth and Quinoa Porridge (Gluten Free, Soy Free)
Red Lentil Soup - Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Healthy
Gluten Free Grains: Ways to think beyond just rice!
4 SImple Ways To Eat Healthy On A Budget