Who doesn’t love a rich green kale salad studded with some golden acorn squash, and bathed in a gorgeous drssing of maple syrup, olive oil, and balsamic? Dig into this vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, and healthy kale salad. #foodsniffr – What’s FoodSniffr?
Know What You Are Eating? Sign Up For FoodSniffr!
The ingredients are:
- 1 acorn squash, seeds removed and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil – [get it here]
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup – [get it here]
- salt and pepper – [get it here]
- pinch of dried sage – [get it here]
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil – [get it here]
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed, leaves chopped
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup – [get it here]
- 3 tablespoons good quality balsamic vinegar – [get it here]
- 1/4 cup of raw pumpkin seeds – [get it here]
Note: If you are gluten free due to celiac disease, IBS, or gluten intolerance, please read labels on all foods carefully before consuming.